A Unique, INVISIBLE, Impregnator
For most porous products - stone, unglazed tiles, terracotta, block paving printed concrete and masonry, rendering and mineral surfaces- Invisiseal provides a durable, transparent protective barrier against water, oil, grease stains, etc., on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Completely Transparent and Invisible
Developed by our own design team, this fantastic product can be used on most porous surfaces— horizontal or vertical—WITHOUT CHANGING THE COLOUR OR TEXTURE OF THE SURFACE—even after ageing – and covers a huge area.
Can be used on most types of paving and as a floor sealer but, in addition, has worked successfully as a waterproofer on vertical surfaces such as retaining walls, gable walls, etc.
A ’Micro–Porous’ Breathable Product
Invisiseal allows moisture ‘out’ whilst preventing oil, grease and dirt stains from penetrating. Invisiseal is not a silicone pore blocker nor is it a traditional sealant/coating – both of which work by blocking the capillaries [pores] in the surface.
Invisiseal is state of the art and cleverly alters the surface characteristics to prevent water, stains, grease, etc., being drawn into the capillaries [capillary attraction] but keeps these pores wide open allowing any internal moisture to migrate outwards.
A Proven Commercial Product
A proven product already used on major projects such as Liverpool One, Bolton City Centre and National Trust properties and is ideal for use on
- Natural Stone and Slate
- Marble, Terracotta
- Most natural and engineered paving products
- Unglazed tiles
- Masonry and rendering
- Block paving, Imprinted Concrete etc.
- Wall and Floor surfaces
- Stairs, terraces, pedestrian walkways
- Kitchens, conservatories and bathrooms
- Driveways, car parks, paths, etc.
- INVISIBLE—does not change the texture or colour of the surface – even after ageing
- A water based product which is environmentally friendly
- Virtually no effect on slip resistance of the treated surface
- Enhances the natural beauty and prevents staining
- UVA and Fade resistant and can be used internally or externally
- Excellent coverage. Approx 10 m2 per litre depending on surface porosity
- Supplied in 5ltr and 15 ltr containers
Indoors and lightly trafficked areas, with correct maintenance and depending upon surface type, potentially indefinite. Externally potentially 6 – 10 years, depending upon surface type.
Sweep regularly to remove abrasive dirt and grit from surface and mop or hose daily using clean water. A mild detergent can be hand applied to heavy stains. Spills and marks should be wiped up/cleaned off and not allowed to dry on.
Support and Tech Info:
We are more than happy to share our extensive practical and technical knowledge and expertise with you. Whether you are sealing for the first time, an experienced installer or a Specifier with a technical query, please call us on 01204 362828 or email email@example.com we are here to help.